|Bob Lee||County Commissioneremail@example.com|
Rosebud County Planning & Permitting is the department of county government that oversees the development of land and other resources. Office staff administers the County Subdivision Regulations, County Flood Plain Regulation, County Zoning Regulations, and assists other governmental entities with regulatory and resource issues. Staff assists the County with environmental permitting requirements and reviews environmental permitting requests for individuals and other entities.
Assistance with development issues is available for the City of Forsyth, City of Colstrip, unincorporated communities and independent boards within Rosebud County. Staff assists the Rosebud City-County Planning Board with subdivision review, growth policy and land and resource development issues.
Forms and Documents
- Growth Policy & Land Use Plan
- Subdivision Regulations
- Flood Plain Regulations - 2019
- Flood Plain Joint Application Instructions
- Flood Plain Joint Application
- Flood Plain Application Fee Schedule
- Subdivision Review Fee Schedule
- Subdivision Application
- Development Permits / Construction Permits
- Application For Exemption From Subdivision Review
- Document Reproduction Fee Schedule