Driver’s License Examiner
The Drivers Examiners are pleased to announce that they have implemented appointment scheduling in Rosebud County. The new scheduling system permits customers to better plan their day, as well as enables their staff to assist customers more efficiently and in a more relaxed environment. To best manage this process, appointments are required for all services except driver license renewals and driver license replacements; appointments are optional for these two services, but are highly recommended.
There are two options available for scheduling an appointment:
- Online – link is provided here! This service is fast, easy to use, & mobile friendly. Available 24/7.
- By calling 1-866-450-8034 to schedule an appointment. Calls will be received Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM.
When customers make an online appointment they can choose to receive either a text or email confirmation, and they will also receive reminder notifications by the same method for their appointment. The confirmation also provides links to the MVD website so they can review what type of documents are required for their appointment.
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate or Passport (First time applicants only)
- Document with physical address (First time applicants or new to community)
- Current Drivers License or Social Security Card