|Ana Thompson||Department Heademail@example.com|
|Deb Parry||Senior Carefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Violet Millhollin||Cook - Forsyth|
The Council on Aging is an advisory group to the County Commissioners. The Council assesses the needs of elderly residents in the county and plans projects for the benefit of senior citizens. They work to coordinate services with the Area 1 Agency on Aging offices at Action for Eastern Montana in Glendive. Funding is provided through federal, state and county sources, as well as by the contributions of the clients using the programs.
Senior Citizens Programs
- Colstrip – Suspended at this time.
- Forsyth – 5 days a week at the Senior Center, 1060 Cedar Street
- Ashland – 5 days a week at Heritage Living Center – 5982 Tongue River Road
- Home Delivered meals available in Forsyth by referral from Doctor or Public Health Nurse
- January Menu
- January Activities Calendar
- January News Letter
- Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program Class Participant Manual – If you can not attend the Exercise Program you can view the manual here and do the exercises anywhere and anytime.
- Home visits to seniors
- Foot Clinics
- Blood Pressures
- Flu Shot Clinics
- Available to Billings & Miles City for Medical needs Monthly
- Light housekeeping for seniors by referral from Public Health Nurse
- Provide respite to main caregiver or personal care to individual
- Seniors volunteering their time to help adults maintain their independence
State Health Insurance Assistance
- Insurance counseling & assistance for Medicare Part D